6.12.2009 - The surprisingly semi-consistant updates continue
- On with the continuing battle to get through some more of my email pile, trouble is, I start off with a simple "X is on Y hardware", then end up doing a quick search, check, background search, investigate and end up updating a whole section I never even planned on doing (G-Net this time was prompted by someone mentioning I'd missed Usagi out), the perils of OCD I suppose >.<
- I'm wondering about how to unsplit some of the hardware pages at the moment, i.e. I don't like having several Naomi sections, I'm trying to think of a decent way to get them all into one section but also keep them listed under the original manufacturer, not sure how yet, but I suppose that's my problem ;)
- Anyway, a few interesting ones here, even if I do say so myself.
- Added screenshots to Maze Invaders and moved it from Unknown Hardware to Centipede Hardware, thanks to gregf.
- Renamed Smash Court Tennis to Smash Court Pro Tournament on System 246 Hardware, thanks to Guru.
- Moved Gunmen Wars from System 23 to System Super 23, thanks to Guru.
- Added some hardware details to Gorgon Hardware, thanks to Guru.
- Updated hardware notes a bit on System 23, System Super 23 and Gorgon Hardware, thanks to Guru.
- Added some cabinet notes to Rapid River on Gorgon Hardware, thanks to Guru.
- Moved Dancing Stage EuroMIX and Dancing Stage Dreams Come True to Bemani System 573 Digital Hardware, thanks to Naoki.
- Added screenshots and "World" name "Konami 80's AC Special" to System 573 Hardware, thanks to Steve Prendergast.
- Added better screenshots to Run and Gun 2 on System GX Hardware, thanks to James.
- Added some notes about Dancing Stage EuroMIX and DDR USA on Konami Bemani System 573 Digital Hardware, thanks to Christian Cooper.
- Added screenshots to Dancing Stage EuroMIX on Konami Bemani System 573 Digital Hardware
- Moved all of the "Solo" DDR games to Bemani System 573 Digital Hardware and deleted the page, thanks to Imp.
- Added some hard drives notes to DJ-Main Hardware, thanks to Imp.
- Added Razing Storm and Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion to System 357 Hardware, thanks to Alex Nigro.
- Added System ES1 Hardware pages, possibly based on the Wii, not sure yet.
- Added Nirin and Tank! Tank! Tank! to System ES1 Hardware.
- Renamed GP 500 to 500 GP, thanks to Guru.
- Added Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 DX to N2 Hardware, thanks to Alex Nigro.
- Added various screenshots and cabinet shots for above.
- Moved Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix and Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix 2 from System 246 Hardware to System 256 Hardware.
- Added better screenshots to Jambo! Safari on Naomi Hardware, thanks to Morden.
- Added better screenshots and moved Steel Worker from Unknown Hardware to 8080 Based Hardware, thanks to gregf.
- Added Shanghai Sangokuhai Tougi and Otenami Haiken to G-Net Hardware.
- Added Usagi to G-Net Hardware, thanks to Dee Kai.
- Added better screenshots to everything (apart from RC de go!) and did some renaming on G-Net Hardware.
- Moved Trouble Witches from Type X 2 to normal Type X, turns out the flyers lied, LIED I TELL YOU!, thanks to Gareth Richardson.
- Updated the NeoGeo Hyper 64 Hardware comprehensivly, loads of new screenshots and photos and stuff, thanks to James and Kale.
- Renamed Ketsui to Ketsui Kizuna Jigoku Tachi and added better title shot, thanks to Christian Cooper.
- Added DeathSmiles MegaBlack Label, Do Donpachi Daifukkatsu and Do Donpachi Daifukkatsu Ver 1.5 to CAVE 3rd Generation Hardware, thanks to Christian Cooper.
- Added some decidedly low res screenshots to the above, as there doesnt seem to be decent ones anywhere.
- I found a good reason to have a rotating LCD monitor as well, I had to have ear drops the other day, and it meant that my gaming time was un-interupted. Win.
- Xmas is coming, the decorations are up and I've been shopping and buying all the really cool stuff I always wanted as a kid for my boys, not that they want it. I do. They can get wired on chocolate and run around the garden screaming like loonies while I play with their Star Wars Lego,
25.11.2009 - Sega Screens
- OK, thanks to Arttu for fixing the site (which I broke through being impatient...)
- The ongoing small updates continue (and seem a lot less daunting!)
- Added better screenshots to Motor Raid, Pilot kids and Dynamite Cop / Dynamite Dekka 2 on Model 2A CRX Hardware.
- Added better screenshots to Dynamite Cop / Dynamite Dekka 2, Pilot Kids and Rail Chase 2 on Model 2B CRX Hardware.
- Added better screenshots to Behind Enemy Lines, Dynamite Cop / Dynamite Dekka 2, Over Rev, Sega Ski Super G, Sega Touring Car Championship, Sega Water Ski, The House of the Dead, Top Skater and Wave Runner on Model 2c CRX Hardware.
- Added screenshots to Fantasy Zone II and Opa Opa on System E Hardware.
- Added screenshots to Crowns Golf In Hawaii on Z80 Based Hardware.
- Added better screenshots to Counter Run on Gigas Hardware.
- Added better screenshots to Dakkochan House and Shooting Master on System 2 Hardware.
21.11.2009 - Konami Time...
- I'm going to try and do maybe one update a week from now on, containing a small handful of changes to work through my email, the big updates were too much of a mountain to look at so I think if I deal with it in bite size chunks it should at least be less imposing.
- Sorted out the Pop'n musics thanks to Matt Whitman and Anthony Capobianco.
- Renamed Bemani Playstation 2 Hardware to Bemani Python 2 Hardware thanks to Anthony Capobianco.
- Added Bemani PC Type 1/2/3v1/3v2/3v3/4 Hardware pages thanks to Anthony Capobianco.
- Added Beatmania IIDX 16 Empress, Beatmania IIDX 17 Sirius, Pop'n Music 17 The Movie, Pop'n Music 18 Sengoku Retsuden, Guitar Freaks V6 BLAZING and Drummania V6 BLAZING to the above sections, thanks to Anthony Capobianco.
- Added some cabinet and screenshots to Beatmania IIDX 9th Style, Pop'n Music 15 Adventure, Wartran Troopers, Beatmania IIDX 13 Distorted, World Soccer Winning Eleven 2006 Arcade Championship, World Soccer Winning Eleven 2008 Arcade Championship.
- Moved InuNoOsanpo from Naomi GD-Rom to Naomi, thanks to Andy
20.11.2009 - Fun and Games
- Well, I've had some right fun and games with my emails and other things, but finally recovered everything, now I just have to wade through my 175 meg "to do" email folder...
Just don't ask.
23.6.2009 - Is that it?
- Updated the Wii Hardware specs after I realised I'd left it blank, pretty much assuming it's a bog standard Wii with a JVS connector.
- Moved Sengoku Basara X from X2 Hardware to 246 Hardware, thanks to Wovou.
- I have so many email's to work through...
14.6.2009 - In with the new, in with the old?
- OK, now I'm more settled in and some of the more weird bugs with the site are fixed (thanks Arttu!), it's time to start working through my backlog.
- I've decided to change tack a bit and instead of updating with a years worth of updates every 12 or 13 months, I'm going to try bitesize chunks instead, you never know, I may stick to my word, stranger things have happened at sea.
- This update took ages, even tho' it looks like it didn't...
- Also, how cool is this!.
- Fixed 3DO Hardware specs thanks to Phil B.
- Added PCB picture to Wii Hardware page.
- Move Tatsunoko VS. Capcom to Wii Hardware page and updated screenshots (thanks to at least a billion people for mentioning this)
- Renamed Mobile Suit Gundam : Federation Vs. Jion Deluxe and added better screenshots on Naomi GD-Rom Hardware
- Added better screenshots to Mobile Suit Gundam : Federation Vs. Jion on Naomi Hardware
- Added an M63 section and moved Atomic Boy to it, thanks to Dox.
- There's a lot more to come, but I decided it was long past the time to sort out the mechanical hardware page as it was sadly neglected, so;
- Added Astrodata, Drivemobile, Lunar Rescue, Matchlock, Mini Futbol, Monte Carlo and Soccer to Mechanical Hardware.
- Added cabinet photo's to Air Attack, Astrodata, Attack, Attack II, Basketball, Combat, Cowboy, Derby Day, Dive Bomber, Dodgem Crazy, Drivemobile, Duck Hunt, El Alamein, FiveStarQ, Fox Hunt, Grand National Race, Grand Prix, Gun Fight, Helicopter, Invaders, Jet Rocket, Jumbo, Killer Shark, Love Tester, Lunar Rescue, Matchlock, Mini Futbol, Missile, Monster Gun, Monte Carlo, Moto Champ, Motopolo, Night Rider, Periscope, Plinkers Canyon, Pro Bowler, Punching Bag, Red Baron, Rifleman, Safari, Sand Buggy, Sea Devil, Soccer, Sonar and Stunt Car on Mechanical Hardware.
- Added Ringedge Hardware.
- Added Ringwide Hardware.
- Added Border Break to Ringedge Hardware.
- Added Harley Davidson: King of the Road with screens and cabinet to Lindbergh Hardware.
- Added logo's to Mega Tech and Megaplay Hardware pages.
- Added much better Hummer screens and cabinets to Lindbergh Hardware.
- Added Initial D 5 to Lindbergh Hardware.
- Added Senryaku Game Bopeep to Unknown Hardware.
- Added Jump Bug to Z80 Hardware Page.
- Renamed and added screenshots for Hammer Away on Unknown Hardware.
- Added Screenshots to Ace Attacker on System16B Hardware.
- Added Screenshots to Warball to System 2.
- Added PCB and schematics to Star Raker and moved it from Unknown Hardware to Vic Dual hardware (yay!).
- Added better screenshots to Yamato on Z80 Hardware.
- Added Project Cerberus, Moeru Casinyo, Tetris Kiwamemichi, Super Shanghai 2005, Jingi Storm - The Arcade, Karous, Noukone Puzzle Takoron to Naomi GD-Rom Hardware.
- Added Doki Doki Penguin Land to SG1000 Hardware with screenshots.
- Added screenshots to Senko no Ronde New Version and Doki Doki Starseeker on Naomi GD-Rom Hardware.
- Added better title and screenshots to Melty Blood (all versions), Quiz Keitai Q mode, Kuru Kuru Chameleon, Musapey No Choco Marker, Radilgy, Trigger Heart Exelica, Ikaruga, La Keyboard XYU, Lupin the Typing, Chaos Field, Cosmic Smash, Guilty Gear XX #Reload, Guilty Gear XX : The Midnight Carnival, Guilty Gear XX Slash, Virtua Athletics and Toy Fighter to Naomi GD-Rom Hardware.
- Added better screenshots to Puyo Puyo Fever on Naomi Hardware
- Renamed; Quiz Ah Megamisama, Idol Janshi Suchie-Pai 3, Dengen Tenshi Taisen Janshi Shangri-la, Quiz Keitai Q mode.
- Moved Moto Cross to Discrete Logic Hardware.
- Added screenshots to Usagui YM-HEN on Naomi GD-Rom Hardware.
- Added better screenshots to Shikigami No Shiro II / The Castle of Shikigami II on Naomi GD-Rom Hardware.
- So, I've finally tired of Warcraft, and I've not found anything that's peaked my interest lately out there, so I thought I'd do this some more, maybe it's just me getting old and grumpy and not enjoying games as much as I once did, who knows...
- Now that I pay for the server that I'm on, I was thinking about doing some other things with the site, I'm not quite sure what tho' so stay tuned, maybe something to do with my game music fixation,
3.5.2009 - There's no place like home
- OK, I think we're all in and working, if anyone notices anything broken they can drop me a line,
- There's no more message boards, they were part of the old server and I'm not bothering this time, there's plenty of boards out there and I always forgot to visit them anyways,
11.4.2009 - New News
- OK, quick update, I've found a new home and I'm just getting the site to work there before it switchs.
- In the mean time you may have noticed the images going from certain parts of the site, they've been turned off to save bandwidth, normal service should resume within a week or so with any luck!
21.3.2009 - The End of the Beginning... and the end of an era
- After 10 years and 20 million hits (which happened today! holy rusted metal batman!) the hosting arrangement with System16 on ZTNet is coming to an end.
- So what does this mean? Simply that System16.com is looking for a new home, the domain name is being passed to me so I need somewhere with food, shelter and clean bedding ;)
- If you have an idea, know a decent stable trustworthy hosting company that doesn't charge the earth and can cope with a site that's around a gig in size and spikes up to about 100gig bandwidth a month (at least that's what it used to do) without resorting to intrusive/popup adverts (just like I have at the moment) then please let me know!
- Lastly I'd like to say a big thanks to Lev and all of ZTNet for the past 10 years, it's been a strange ride,