Without you I'm nothing...
This goes out to all the people who have either contributed to the site in one form or another, or just kept me sane. Cheers for all your help, its always fun to chat and without your help the site would'nt be what it is today, if you feel I've left you out, its probably because I forgot to update the page ;)
- Becky - My wife, for just putting up with, well, everything really...
- Jack & Luke - My 2 boys, for reminding me there are other things rather than wasting away in front of a monitor.
- ShinobiZ - For starting the site (and handing me the keys when he retired in 2000 ;)
- R Belmont - For konami stuff, and for sharing my passion of shooters and game music.
- Olivier Galibert - For great knowledge of all sorts of arcade hardware things.
- Farfetch'd - For listgen.exe, the greatest invention since sliced bread.
- Aaron Giles - For being the all knowing great fountain of all things Atari and Midway.
- Kevin Williams - For knowing everything before it even happens (even though I have to pay for it now ;)
- Scott - For knowing more about Atari prototypes than's healthy.
- Guru - For all the high quality PCB pictures
- Greg Fife - For constantly sending me stuff I dont have and correcting the zillion mistakes I make.
- Mame Dev - The whole team for all sorts of info, hardware details, help and pictures.
- Lee Richards - For a great deal of the original Capcom information on the site.
- Warlock - For a great deal of the original Taito information on the site.
- X-Ray & Arcade Flyers Team - For running a fantastic site and letting me blatently nick his flyers ;)
- Team Japump, Malcor, Al Kossow, The Guru - For providing excellent readme's with their dumps (totally invaluble)
- Gerald Coy - For lots of exclamation marks and generally being an all round top chap.
- Pcb-o-Holic - For his help with the site a while back.
- Charles MacDonald - For Sega information and other technical bits.
- RocLobsta & Killerclown - For their support when I started the site.
- Dave - For Sega enthusiasm and getting Afterburner and Powerdrift working :)
- Randy Hoffman & Stiletto - For sending in loads of information on everything.
- Tomas Dahlgren - For sending in lots of great stuff.
- Sega Arcade USA and Europe - For their help and support.
- Retrogames, Emuunlim, Sys2064 - For reporting on when I occasionally update the site.
- Haze, Tournique, Mokona, m0ebius, smf, Mitaine, EFX, CD, Sonikku, Gridle, Twin0r, Duddie, Tournique, Joen, MrFaust, Tratax, Atila, Gazoo and Ivilded - For listening to me rant on about the particular problem of the day, and the going off at right angles that often happens...
- D-Zine, TigTog, Cobs, Tango Man, Probus, Spike, Cheese, Jawa, L Face, Pugsy, Bish, Guru-Choc, Zing and [Ted^CA] (where are you?, we all miss your beard) - For top UK based stuff & nonsence and occasionally keeping me amused enough while I'm online.
- Max the Cat - For sleeping all the time and attacking my monitor.
Also thanks to all these people below for sending in information and generally being great and top people, without you this site wouldnt as complete as it is;
Phil Strofflino, Bobby Tribble, Shannon Keevers (Shambles), Brian A. Troha, Jeff, Mark Friz, Stefan Jokisch, Sarah Harato, Brian A Troha, Dox, J-Chi, Electonicebayer, Tomas, Ian Patterson, Mike Coates, Till Oldemeyer, Tormod, Smittdog, Mark Haysman, Joerg Hartenberger, Phillip Bennett, Peterd, Uki, Acho Tang, Onyx, D Widel, Fox, The Sheep, Chris, Marcel, Romans, Conan, Matt, Rich, Sara, Mark, Rob, Bart, Matze, Trojan, Flanque, Steve, Pumpcurry, Ranger-X, Dave, Stig Remnes, Joey Cuellar, Jorge, RevQuixo, Dreamal, Tom, Bryan, Rodger, Brian Faber, Kevin Eshbach, Dean Oates, Logomancer, Oliver, Vincent, Brandon Marks, Taiki, John Sugg, Hardhamm, wwtk, Jacob, Joachim, Luciano López, Jonas Andersson, Stefan Lindberg, Arzeno Fabrice, Fausto Carà and all the others I`ve forgotten...
Thanks for everything,