30.10.2012 - Rough Ride
- I've had a few "teething" problems with the site over the past few days as you may have noticed, with the site being really hammered.
I think I've got it sorted out now, so hopefully normal service has resumed, but let me know if it's not working properly,
11.8.2012 - Rare White Pinball
Just a little update this time, but a pretty cool one :)
- Dan Kramer (ex-Atari hardware guru) sent me some photos of Atari's unreleased pinball prototype, Neutron Star, which was really great of him, I love hearing from developers :)
- While I was there I added Road Runner, 4x4 and Pipeline (all Prototypes) to the Atari Pinball page as well,
5.8.2012 - The "Brian made me do it" Update
- 3 days in a row...?
- Most of this update comes thanks to Brian Troha, who packaged things up in a nice easy to chew way :)
- There's loads of other stuff I want to say, but that can wait until I've had some time to write stuff on the train!
- Added better screenshots to Janpai Puzzle Choukou, Jyangokushi: Haoh no Saihai and Hyper Street Fighter 2: The Anniversary Edition on CP System II Hardware thanks to Brian Troha.
- Combined Street Fighter II : Hyper Fighting (the US version) and Street Fighter II Turbo : Hyper Fighting (the Japanese version) on CPS Hardware, thanks to Spectre.
- Added Megumi Rescue to System E Hardware, thanks to Fredrik Ahlström.
- Added title screenshot of Dynamite Baseball to Model 2B CRX Hardware and deleted Dynamite Baseball from Model 2A-CRX (until evidence proves otherwise), thanks to Brian Troha (also, har har, I was right, it did exist).
- Added screenshots to Excite League and Super League on System 16B Hardware, thanks to Brian Troha.
- Added PCB pictures to Blockade Hardware, G80 Vector Hardware and Gigas Hardware.
- Moved Raizin Ping Pong to Taito Type-Zero Hardware, thanks to Guru.
- Added screenshots and moved Panic Road from Taito Licensed Hardware to Taito Unique Hardware, as it seems to have been made by Taito, although it uses some Seibu parts and their name appears in the gfx rom Seibu seem to have had little to do with it.
- Added screenshots, hardware details and corrected the name and date on Space Invaders : Qix Silver Anniversary Edition, thanks to Brian Troha.
- Added Linky Pipe, Iron Fortress, Steal See and Candy Candy to Eolith Gradation 2D System, including screenshots, thanks to Brian Troha.
- New English title screens for Land Breaker, Hidden Catch 2, 3 and New Hidden Catch on Eolith Gradation 2D System, thanks to Brian Troha.
- Added Hot Memory (a clone of Pairs) and Pairs Redemption (a child safe version of Pairs) to Incredible Technologies 32-Bit Hardware, thanks to Brian Troha.
- Moved one of the PCB/Crate pictures from PGM to CV1000B/D Hardware, silly mistake on my part, thanks to Marco.
4.8.2012 - How Rare!
- I know right! 2 days in a row? What's all that about!
- For those of you that missed it, I have a facebook page (the like button is down there on the left hand side at the bottom of the menu), don't worry, I hardly ever use it so won't be spamming you, but I do tend to post there when I've done an update, and being as sporadic as my updates tend to be it's quite a good way to find out when I've updated the site ;)
- P.S. I can't afford a plane ticket to go to California Extreme from the UK, so I missed it again this year, sucks to be me, but once again, there were some amazing machines there, you really should go if you ever get the chance.
- Some absolute crackers in this update, especially Last Survivor making an appearance, how great is that!
- Moved Ken Sei Mogura from CPS2 to CPS Hardware, thanks to Layne, and cleaned up the cabinet picture.
- Moved Main Stadium from Unknown Hardware to Chequered Flag Based Hardware as it's the Japanese version of Bottom Of The Ninth.
- Moved Thrill Drive 3 to Pyson Hardware as it's PS2 based, thanks to Guru.
- Added better Last Survivor screenshots to X Board Hardware, after a working copy of a board was finally discovered, which is *amazing* :D
- Totally overhauled (and renamed) the Shooting Gallery Hardware page, thanks to Bobby Tribble for the inspiration (yes I added this last update, but I didn't want it lost!)
- Added a Cycle Mahbou Hardware page and added a new game (crikey!) Cycle Mahbou and moved Sky Destroyer from the Unknown Pre 1990 page (woo hoo!) to it.
- Added a Frog & Spiders Hardware page and moved Frog and Spiders from Unknown pre 1990 and Jolly Jogger from Z80 Hardware to it.
- Moved Vortex from Unknown Pre 1990 to 8080 Hardware.
- Moved Janputer from Unknown Pre 1990 to Taito Licensed Games and added screenshots.
- Moved Western Gun Part II to Taito Licensed Games and added screenshots.
- Fixed all of the Densha De Go! games on Taito JC System Type-C Hardware.
- Added cabinet photos to Captain Zodiac and Honey Pit, and added screenshots to Honey Pit on Unknown Post 1990 Hardware.
- Gone through and removed a lot of duplicates in licensed hardware where they already exist in different sections.
- Been sitting here today doing the update whilst watching Team GB storm the rowing, cycling and athletics at the Olympics, I don't often feel patriotic, but I'm feeling pretty great (and drunk! hic!) about it tonight :)
- Assembly Summer 2012 is also on at the moment, if you're into that sort of thing check out TBC's 1K demo and Spacecut demo by cncd,
3.8.2012 - Regular updates, hahaha, ahem.
- Just a quick drive by update, currently working out how to re-jig some things on the site so that I can do some updating in my 4 hour a day commute...
- Totally overhauled (and renamed) the Shooting Gallery Hardware page, thanks to Bobby Tribble for the inspiration.
- Added better Sonic Championship screenshots to Model 2B CRX Hardware.
- I've probably updated some other things here and there, but I've been sidetracked by us thrashing everyone at the cycling in the Olympics :D
8.4.2012 - Happy Easter!
- Welcome to the chocolate fuelled update, brought to you by the magic of Cadburys Twirl easter eggs...
- Added Space Fighter Mark II to Data East M6502 Based : 1st Configuration Hardware.
- Added Chanbara to Data East Unique Hardware.
- Added Boulder Dash / Boulder Dash Part 2 to Data East MC68000 Based : 4th Configuration Hardware.
- Added Terranean to Data East DECO Cassette Hardware.
- Added screenshots to The Tower, Skater, Oo-Zumou and Super Double Tennis on Data East DECO Cassette Hardware.
- Added screenshots to Competition Golf: Final Round on Data East M6809 Based : 1st Configuration Hardware.
- Added Wonder Hole and screenshots to *HELP!* - Irem Unknown Hardware.
- Added more/better screenshots to Battle Bird, Kozoutai Gatcyo and P.T.Nyankoro on *HELP!* - Irem Unknown Hardware.
- Added screenshots and better screenshots to Dark Horse Legend, Fishermans Bait/Bass Angler, Fishermans Bait 2/Bass Angler 2, Hyper Bishi Bashi Champ, Konami 80's Arcade Gallery / Konami 80's AC Special and Salary Man Champ on Konami System 573 Hardware.
- Added screenshots and better screenshots to Dance Dance Revolution, DDR 2nd Mix, DDR 1.5, Dancing Stage, DDR True Kiss Destination, Guitar Freaks and Guitar Freaks 2nd Mix on Konami Bemani System 573 Analog Hardware.
- Added screenshots and better screenshots to Dance Maniax, Dance Maniax 2nd Mix, Dance Freaks, DDR Max, DDR Max 2, Drum Mania, DM 3rd Mix, Guitar Freaks 3rd, 4th, 5th and 11th Mix on Konami Bemani System 573 Digital Hardware.
- Added screenshots and better screenshots to Beatmania The Final, Beatmania Core Remix and Pop'n Music 2 on Konami Bemani DJ-Main Hardware.
- Added better screenshots to Alpine Surfer, Aqua Jet, Cyber Cycles, Dirt Dash and Tokyo Wars on Namco System Super 22 Hardware.
- Added screenshots to Drivers Eyes on System 21 Hardware.
- Added screenshots to NFL Classic Football on Namco System 10 Hardware.
- Added Sonic Championship screenshots to Sega Model 2B CRX Hardware.
- Completely overhauled the Gaelco 3D Hardware page, adding screenshots and cabinets to most of the games.
- Added Gaelco Football to the Gaelco 3D Hardware page, including cabinet and screenshots.
- That's it for now, I'm off down the pub,
4.4.2012 - The "as regular as being hit by the space shuttle piloted by elvis" update.
- I'm not going to promise regular updates because that seems to be the kiss of death on any free time I have, besides, there's some serious chocolate to be eaten this weekend.
- Also, FIRST POST OF 2012! (better late than never)
- Moved Pop'n Music 9 through 14 from Bemani Viper Hardware to Bemani Python 2 Hardware, thanks to Adahan.
- Added Pop'n Music 19 and 20 to Konami Bemani PC Type 3 Variant 1 Hardware, thanks to Adahan.
- Moved Silent Scope Fortune Hunter to Konami Viper Hardware, thanks to Craig Walker.
- Moved Depth Bomb from Discrete Hardware and merged with Depth Charge on Vic Dual Hardware, thanks to Brian Deuel.
- Moved Super Bowl from Discrete Hardware to Licensed Hardware and added screenshots, thanks to Brian Deuel.
- Moved See Saw Jump from Discrete Hardware to Licensed Hardware and added screenshots, thanks to Brian Deuel.
- Added screenshots to DJ Boy on Sega Licensed Hardware.
- Added screenshots to Ultimate Othello on Sega Licensed Hardware.
- Added Virtua Tennis 4 to Ringedge Hardware, thanks to "Overclock"
- Added Gang Wars to SNK Alpha 68K Hardware, thanks to Nicolas Ayme.
- Another gone from the unknown section!, moved Big Combat to be the prototype name for Front Line on Taito System SJ Hardware, many thanks to Tama-P.
- Added screenshots to BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II on Taito Type X2 Hardware.
- Added The King of Fighters XIII to Taito Type X2 Hardware.
- Added Matrimelee Matsuri / Power Instinct V to Taito Type X2 Hardware.
- Added better screenshots to most of the of the Type X and Type X2 Games.
- Nothing really, going to bed, it's late and I'm tired!